We all have those times when we’re invited to a Halloween party or festival where we can’t be bothered to dress up but don’t want to wear something ordinary either. So here’s a “costume” for when you want to look the part without spending so much time and energy on it.
- A white or light colored T-shirt
- Blood gel or Red Fabric color
- Old newspaper
- First, put the newspaper in-between the two parts of the tee. This is to prevent and colors from leaking to the back.
- Using the sponge put the blood gel or fabric color on your hand. It doesn’t need to cover your entire hand so it’s alright if there are a few gaps.
- When you’re happy with the amount of red on your hand, press it on the t-shirt.
- With the remaining paint or gel on the sponge, lightly color the fabric around the hand.
If you want to you could do another hand print as well but I chose not to.
And there you go. A quick costume which isn’t exactly a costume, something your inner procrastinator will appreciate.